Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-22-2007, 08:11 AM #1levent Guest
SDE for NetBeans Community Edition 4.0 SP2
SDE for NetBeans is a UML modeling environment tightly integrated with NetBeans. It lets you draw all types of UML diagrams (use case diagram, class diagram, sequence diagram, activity diagram, etc.) in NetBeans, reverse source code (Java, C++, XML, XML Schema, CORBA IDL, etc.) to UML models, and generate Java source from UML diagrams. It features a Rational Rose importer, an XMI importer, HTML/PDF documentation generators, and plug-in and template support.
Reverse engineering of ERD from DDL was introduced. ERD models like entities, views, and relationships can be generated by reversing the data definition language. Images can be incorporated into documentation. Documentation structure can be saved as a template for reuse in other models. Hibernate annotations are supported in ORM persistence. Hibernate version tags can be generated for optimistic concurrency control. Ada95 and Flash ActionScript 3.0 code can be generated through the Instant generator. There are also a number of enhancements for the modeling features.
URL: NetBeans UML Plug-in - SDE for NetBeans/Sun ONE
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 07:46 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2007, 09:08 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 11:07 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2007, 06:52 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2007, 04:43 PM