Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-08-2011, 03:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
how to give the username in java using ftp?
please tell me the way to giving user name in java using ftp.i am giving the user name like below mentioned.if there is any mistake.guide me the correct way to give user name.
private static String FTP_HOST = "ftp.xxx.com";
private static String FTP_PORT = "21";
private static String FTP_USERNAME="ftp://smnk\ftpuser" ;//problem is here
private static String FTP_PASSWORD = "xxxxxx";
- By hardcorebadger in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2011, 04:47 PM
- By ScentOfAWookie in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2009, 06:53 AM
- By masdrobeda in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2008, 06:15 PM
- By sheckoo in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2008, 09:42 AM
- By little_polarbear in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2008, 10:32 AM