Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-04-2011, 04:29 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Aspose.Newsletter February 2011 Edition is out now
Aspose Newsletter for February 2011 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java & SharePoint components. This months technical article explains how to work with email messages from within SharePoint applications. Also a demo for configuring Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports with JasperServer & how to produce charts in Excel programmatically, in the technical tip section.
Product Spotlight Aspose.Network for SharePoint
We are proud to announce a brand new product in our SharePoint family. Aspose.Network for SharePoint brings Aspose's powerful email conversion and synchronization features to the SharePoint platform. Use Aspose.Network for SharePoint to import EML and MSG files and export to message or text formats. Or use it to sync emails from SharePoint's custom list of emails with POP3, IMAP or Microsoft Exchange Server. Other features like; extraction of attachments from email, and FTP servers with SSL are also supported. Download Trial of Aspose.Network for SharePoint .
Technical Article Synchronizing emails with Gmail using Aspose.Network for SharePoint
Aspose.Network for SharePoint is a new product which allows you to work with email messages from within your own SharePoint applications. To illustrate its synchronization features, this article walks you through how to synchronize emails from Gmail with SharePoint's custom list of emails. Click below to read the complete article .
Updates about new product releases
- Aspose.Total for .NET 5.2.2 - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
- Aspose.Words for .NET 9.6.0 adds text-wrapping around shapes, new export to SWF features and a host of fixes and features.
- Aspose.Cells for .NET 5.2.2 supports exporting table styles to PDF, enhances ODS file management and includes a number of fixes
- Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.9.0 - adds vertical text for graph notes, different repeating row styles, validation, custom calculation and more
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET 5.2.0 - improved image rendering and extraction, text replacement, form filling and more.
- Aspose.Network for .NET 6.0.0 adds SFTP support and improves a couple of properties and classes.
- Aspose.Flash for .NET 3.5.0 fixes a number of SWF to image rendering issues.
- Aspose.Report for .NET 3.3.0 adds support for setting the width and height of the rules list box in CSS.
- Aspose.Total for Java a compilation of the latest of our Java products.
- Aspose.Cells for Java 2.5.0 adds support for XLSB files and a number of improvements and enhancements.
- Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 3.7.0 adds feature to replace text in a rectangle and some fixes.
- Aspose.Total for Reporting Services a compilation of our latest Reporting Services products.
- Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 3.4.0 adds support for MS SQL Server 2008 R2 RS and the Gauge item.
- Aspose.Total for JasperReports a compilation of our latest JasperReports products.
- Aspose.Cells for JasperReports 1.1.1 contains a couple of fixes.
- Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports 1.4.0 adds full support for UCC/EAN14 (SCC-14) barcodes, word wrap for captions and VIN barcode generation.
- Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports 1.0.0 welcome our latest product in our JasperReports family! Export editable and high-fidelity PDF documents from JasperReports.
- Aspose.Total for SharePoint welcome our new Aspose.Total product, a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
- Aspose.Words for SharePoint 2.1.0 adds improvements our customers have asked for and a number of fixes.
- Aspose.Network for SharePoint 1.0.0 welcome a new product to our SharePoint family! Aspose.Network adds email synchronization and SSL support for IMAP, POP3 and MS Exchange server.
Tutorial Video Configuring Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports for use with JasperServer
This tutorial video shows how to configure the brand new product Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports for use with JasperServer by editing XML files on the JasperServer server. It also shows how to apply the Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports licence file. Finally, the video shows how to export a report using Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports. The video is just under 10 minutes long. Configuring Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports for use with JasperServer .
Migration Tip Creating a Pie Chart with Aspose.Cells for .NET
Do you need to produce charts in Excel programmatically? There is more than one way to achieve this task: you can use VSTO or you can use Aspose.Cells. This migration tip shows both methods using C# and VB. The scenario creates a file, populates it with data and then adds a chart to the workbook. The same process can be used for other chart types too. Read more about
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, January 2010 edition
Collect the English version of this newsletter.
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2011, 10:30 AM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2010, 04:12 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-02-2010, 03:20 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2010, 10:30 AM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2010, 10:19 AM