Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MagicDraw UML 15.0 EAP beta 1
- 11-13-2007, 06:13 PM #1
MagicDraw UML 15.0 EAP beta 1
MagicDraw is a visual UML modeling and CASE tool with teamwork support. It is designed for business analysts, software analysts, programmers, QA engineers, and documentation writers. This dynamic and versatile development tool facilitates analysis and design of Object Oriented (OO) systems and databases. It provides a code engineering mechanism (with full round-trip support for J2EE, C#, C++, CORBA IDL programming languages, .NET, XML Schema, WSDL), as well as database schema modeling, DDL generation, and reverse engineering facilities.
This release is focused on the full UML 2.2 metamodel support and usability enhancements. The UML changes are reflected in notation, XMI, EMF interchange, UML 1.4 import, and all other related functionalities. Open API has also been changed to reflect the updates in the UML metamodel. The usability enhancements include diagrams in full screen mode, customizable image export with the TIFF format, selection of image size, DPI, and a lot of other improvements.
URL: UML 2 diagramming, OO software modeling, Source code engineering Tool MagicDraw UML from No Magic
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2007, 05:09 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2007, 05:27 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:54 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:41 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2007, 09:11 AM