Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Fast Data Transfer 0.8.5
- 11-12-2007, 07:11 PM #1
Fast Data Transfer 0.8.5
FDT is an application for efficient data transfers that is capable of reading and writing at disk speed over wide area networks (with standard TCP). It can be used to stream a large set of files across the network, so a large dataset composed of thousands of files can be sent or received at full speed, without the network transfer restarting between files. It is written in Java, runs an all major platforms, and is easy to use.
The debugging information shown with -vvv was increased. A seldom occurrence of hanging at the end of a transfer was fixed. Transfer progress reporting was made smoother. Speed limiting was fixed. A -loop parameter was implemented for testing and debugging network links.
URL: Fast Data Transfer
- By phani in forum NetworkingReplies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2010, 07:15 PM
- By joe saunders in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2008, 01:26 AM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2007, 03:55 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2007, 11:11 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2007, 09:55 AM