Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java SQL Admin Tool 2.4.2
- 11-12-2007, 07:05 PM #1
Java SQL Admin Tool 2.4.2
Admin is entirely written in Java. It uses Swing GUI Components and JDBC to connect to databases. It has been succesfully tested with MySQL, InstantDB, Oracle, Empress, and PostgreSQL. You can have a tree view of the RDBMS or pick a single instance to have a look at its metadata. It allows you to create, modify, and drop tables and to create indices on a table. The dynamic form makes it easy to enter data into a certain table, and the guided query makes it easy to retrieve data from a table and to export it. Java developers will probably enjoy the code generator doing an OO relational wrapper and a swing GUI for them. You can also export and import data and transport it from one DBMS to another.
This version has a new tool, called Data Selection. This tool was initially developed to allow complex data selections for users not knowing much about RDBMS and Joins and other such complicated things in the world of databases. This tool has been in production for three years. SQLAdmin can now also be launched via Java Webstart.
URL: Fredy's SQL-Admin
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2007, 07:40 PM
- By BMD in forum Java TipReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2007, 09:49 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:39 PM
- By sandor in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2007, 01:45 AM
- By Nick15 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2007, 05:45 PM