Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Enterprise Sign On Engine Beta 2
- 11-12-2007, 07:00 PM #1
Enterprise Sign On Engine Beta 2
The Enterprise Sign On Engine (ESOE) allows an enterprise to meet its goals for identity management, single sign on, authorization, federation, and accountability for resource access in a very extensible manner. The ESOE is built using the OASIS SAML 2.0 specification, and the ESOE's powerful authorization engine is built around a reduced version of the OASIS XACML 2.0 standard called Lightweight eXtensible Authorization Control Markup Language or "LXACML".
Changes include several bugfixes, updates to the splash screen between services and the ESOE on initial authentication, and support for the back/forward button to be used correctly in browsers.
URL: Enterprise Sign On Engine | Welcome
- By Shuru in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2008, 09:01 AM
- By dmis in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2008, 06:15 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2007, 07:32 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2007, 09:43 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2007, 10:19 AM