Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-10-2007, 06:40 PM #1
SPT Relational Database Web Tool 1.2
The SPT Relational Database Web Tool (RWT) is a simple application that can help developers connect to databases configured as a DataSource in the application server or directly through JDBC. The RWT application attempts to replicate basic features found in the popular Aqua Data Studio application. Per user settings (saved connection parameters, saved queries), single and batch query processing, a history browser, multiple query browsers, a tree view of database metadata, and other features are supported. Full source code is available.
The Oracle data dictionary is now used instead of information schema for Oracle databases. Export to Excel was implemented in the batch query processor and pagination of result sets was implemented in the batch query executor.
URL: sptrwt - Google Code
- By Sudha in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2008, 07:56 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:39 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2007, 12:46 PM
- By sandor in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2007, 01:45 AM
- By Nick15 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2007, 05:45 PM