Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: edtFTPj/PRO 1.5.5
- 11-08-2007, 04:25 PM #1
edtFTPj/PRO is a Java library that performs secure file transfers. It supports FTPS (FTP over SSL), both explicit and implicit modes, and SFTP (FTP via SSH) All major FTP operations are supported, including both active and passive modes. It provides a progress monitor interface, allowing applications to receive progress updates for their file transfers. The library is built on the open source edtFTPj and shares its API.
In dirDetails() English is now always tried first for the date parsing locale, followed by the default locale. Other locales can also be specified. For SFTP, 3des-cbc was made the default cipher (instead of Blowfish). Support for FXP server-to-server transfers added for FTP. A DISABLE_WAIT_FOR_CHANNEL_CLOSE config flag was added to SSHFTPClient. A bug whereby server messages were not logged from the ScriptEngine when an unexpected reply is sent was fixed. An incorrect line terminator was fixed in ScriptEngine output. A -c option was added to ScriptEngine so that a separate configuration file can be used for 'set' commands.
URL: FTPS Java,SFTP Java,Java SSH,Secure FTP Java,FTP SSL Java,FTPInputStream,FTP scripting
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2008, 04:17 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:45 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2007, 03:20 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2007, 09:13 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 09:58 AM