Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-21-2007, 11:07 AM #1levent Guest
Bitgate Server Software Environment 0.3.4
Bitgate Server Software Environment aims to build a multi-protocol environment in which server protocol handlers can be eventually loaded and unloaded on the fly using a center console or controller Web page. It aims to have 99.9% uptime, and have high-availability (Java 6) compliance. It is written in Java 5, and relies completely on Java's I/O functionality to provide non-blocking support for both SSL and non-SSL sockets (transparently). All configuration is done via XML files, as this is easier to maintain. It includes a minimal demonstration HTTP server.
This release contains lots of fixes to be more thread safe. Some Java 5/6 concurrency functionality was added, and some of the clustering fixes that were not yet complete were removed. Some Apache MINA-like features were added to the ClientChannel code, and some of the code was abstracted to make it easier to extend.
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2007, 05:39 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2007, 02:36 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2007, 07:03 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2007, 09:54 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 08:08 AM