Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Jericho HTML Parser 2.4
- 05-21-2007, 10:05 AM #1levent Guest
Jericho HTML Parser 2.4
Jericho HTML Parser is a simple but powerful Java library allowing analysis and manipulation of parts of an HTML document, including some common server-side tags, while reproducing verbatim any unrecognised or invalid HTML. It also provides high-level HTML form manipulation functions.
This version has been released under a dual licence system, allowing a choice between the Eclipse Public License (EPL) and the LGPL. It includes important bugfixes and introduces the following major features: simple rendering of HTML markup into text, integrated logging with various logging frameworks, and easier parsing of HTML tags containing server tags.
URL: Jericho HTML Parser
- By chathu03j in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 12:08 PM
- By shinojkk in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2008, 08:07 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2007, 04:30 PM
- By samfuerte in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2007, 04:14 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2007, 08:49 AM