Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Application Monitor API 2.5
- 05-21-2007, 10:03 AM #1levent Guest
Java Application Monitor API 2.5
The Java Application Monitor (JAMon) is a free, simple, high performance, thread safe, Java API that allows developers to easily monitor production applications. JAMon can be used to determine application performance bottlenecks, user/application interactions, and application scalability. JAMon gathers summary statistics such as hits, execution times (total, average, minimum, maximum, standard deviation), and simultaneous application requests. JAMon statistics are displayed in the sortable JAMon report.
This release adds a number of new JAMon buffer listeners that allow developers to see the details such as the actual query for the slowest SQL statements. In general, details will now be shown for the N largest and N smallest values for any monitor.
URL: JAMon - Documentation
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2007, 11:25 PM
- By ranak81 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2007, 09:45 PM
- By snooze-g in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2007, 09:05 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2007, 01:40 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2007, 08:08 AM