Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: oXygen XML editor 9
- 11-06-2007, 01:04 PM #1
oXygen XML editor 9
oXygen is an XML editor that supports any XML document, and works with XML Schemas, DTDs, Relax NG schemas, and NRL Schemas. It has powerful transformation support that allows you to edit XSLT and XSL-FO documents and to obtain documents in the desired output format (such as HTML, PS, or PDF) with just one click. It also includes a complete Subversion client, support for flattening XML Schemata, an XML Schema instance generator, integration with the X-Hive/DB, MarkLogic and TigerLogic XML databases, editing actions on the diagram, and a rename refactoring action.
The main feature of this release is a CSS-based visual XML editor allowing WYSIWYG-like editing of XML documents. It allows you to work with XML frameworks (DocBook, DITA, TEI, XHTML, etc.) very easily. It adds a new concept called Document Type that allows you to provide ready-to-use support for a framework or an XML language and share it with other users. This version also brings additional side view helpers, some component updates, and a number of other features.
URL: oXygen XML Editor
- By peiceonly in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2008, 09:27 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2008, 04:24 PM
- By mrcheeks in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2008, 03:31 AM
- By blueboy in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2008, 01:52 PM
- By Marty in forum XMLReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2007, 10:27 AM