Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DBsight 1.4.9
- 11-05-2007, 04:14 PM #1
DBSight is a J2EE search platform for instant scalable full-text search on any relational database, for both beginners and experts. It features a built-in database crawler following user-defined SQL, incremental indexing, user-controllable result ranking, the ability to return results with highlights (like Google), and categorized result counts (like Amazon). It can easily integrate with other languages with XML/JSON/HTML. There is a UI for all operations, so no Java coding is necessary. Deleted or updated records in database can be synchronized also.
This release reduces memory for facet search for fields with multiple categories (keywords type). The index is refreshed if only deletion occurred. OneWordNumberLowerCaseAnalyzer has been added to search for connected words. Spaces are allowed in Range Queries. A text/xml MIME type has been added to XML search result templates. The index is displayed in Memory mode on the dashboard.
URL: DBSight: Instant Scalable Full-text database search platform/engine
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2008, 07:05 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:29 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2007, 07:07 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2007, 02:46 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2007, 08:28 AM