Royal Mail 4-State Customer Code is Supported by Aspose.BarCode
What is new in this release?
The new release of Aspose.BarCode for Java 2.4.0 has been released. It includes "Royal Mail 4-state Customer Code" barcode recognition and other important bug fixes. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release
- Supports ThresholdHints
- "Royal Mail 4-state Customer Code" barcode recognition
- Improve the acquisition of the BarCodeRegion
- Wrong Codetext is detected for Code128 barcode
- Issues with BarCodeRegion detection are resolved
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- How to Print BarCode images on BIRT Reports
- Using Aspose.BarCode for Java via Inline Java, Java Bridge and JPype
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java and web applications. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Download Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts