Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MyJgui 0.5.7b
- 11-02-2007, 03:19 PM #1
MyJgui is a GUI (graphical user interface) for MySQL. It aims to be easy to use for new users as well as experts. You can store multiple connections that can be used simultaneously. Stored passwords are encrypted using symmetric encryption. Underlying databases and tables are displayed in a tree structure with the connections being the first level nodes. MyJgui is capable of easy data manipulation through a grid. It has a unique feature of bookmarking parametrical queries (sqlmarks). The documentation (user guide) is quite comprehensive and kept up-to-date.
A new option in preferences was added: if there is no password stored for the connection, you will be prompted when trying to connect. If there is an alias in the connection details, it will be shown in the database tree instead of server.port.login. The table node right click menu was enhanced by adding two more options: show create table and analyze table.
URL: MyJgui - Home
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:06 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2007, 04:23 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2007, 08:40 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2007, 07:22 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2007, 05:01 AM