Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: GeoServer 1.6.0-beta4
- 10-30-2007, 07:08 PM #1
GeoServer connects your information to the Geospatial Web. With GeoServer, you can publish and edit data using open standards. Your information is made available in a large variety of formats as maps/images or actual geospatial data. GeoServer's transactional capabilities offer robust support for shared editing. It supports WFS-T and WMS open protocols from the OGC to produce JPEG, PNG, SVG, KML/KMZ, GML, PDF, Shapefiles, GeoRSS, JSON, and more. It is built on the GeoTools2 Java GIS toolkit.
Many improvements for this round. Google Earth now properly zooms to your data, and the output contains a number of bugfixes. There is support for 'component WMS', which allows GeoServer to render remote layers with styling defined on the fly. GeoJSON support has been updated to the latest draft, halos in labeling have been improved, and right to left languages are now supported on map rendering. Oracle Application Server now works properly, versioning is improved, and there are many more bugfixes.
URL: Experimental - Codehaus
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2008, 05:13 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 08:58 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2007, 06:02 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2007, 08:54 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2007, 06:48 AM