Import Images from XML & Replace Text Based on Regular Expression
What is new in this release?
This most recent version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 3.5.0 includes plenty of improved features. This release introduced a new feature to replace text based on the regular expression. If the criteria specified in the regular expression is met, the first instance of the text will be replaced. Moreover some other features like file encryption, viewer preference, replace text and Form related features are improved. The main new & improved features added in this release are listed below
- Allow to replace text based on regular expression
- Importing image from an XML file
- EncryptFile clears ViewerPreferences
- Problem with text replacing is fixed
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Setting temporary directory and cleaning image resources
- Sign PDF File Using Signature Field
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a Java component for PDF document manipulation of both windows & web based Java applications that allow developers to edit existing PDF documents. Main features include; Filling XFA fields in PDF, creating PDF document link, font style, modifying AcroForm, extracting and adding Images and text, getting and modifying meta information of PDF file, encrypting or decrypting a PDF file, Adding watermark or logo, append pages and converting PDF file to a single Tiff file or XML file.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Download Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Product Overview and Features for Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts