Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-25-2007, 05:25 PM #1
Generic Eclipse Modeling System 3.0 RC1
The Generic Eclipse Modeling System (GEMS) is a MDD tool for Eclipse that allows for the rapid development of visual modeling tools for Eclipse based on EMF/GEF. Developers specify the rules for a domain language using a metamodel and the tool generates a diagram editor plugin that enforces the rules from the metamodel. Interpreters can then be written to traverse the model and generate code, perform analyses, or execute the model. The tool supports complex model analysis using Prolog; Java, OCL, and Prolog constraints, remote model updating via CORBA, applying CSS styles to models, model-to-model linking, exportable templates, and more.
Numerous bugfixes, an improved plug-in generation wizard, improved support for CSS styles, a customizable palette via CSS, a customizable context menu via CSS, and a new event/action (triggers) framework.
URL: GEMS Home page
- By eva in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2007, 04:28 AM
- By eva in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2007, 01:12 AM
- By ShoeNinja in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2007, 11:43 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2007, 05:21 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 09:06 PM