Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-21-2010, 12:09 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Render WMF, EMF into Raster Graphics Format & Convert WMF to PNG
What is new in this release?
A new stable version of Aspose.Metafiles for Java 1.7.0 is released. It includes significant support for rendering complex WMF & EMF files into Windows raster graphics format. Now users have the capability to get Metafile’s DPI, position and size in internal metafile units. Below is the list of new and improved features included in this release
- Enhanced Rendering WMF & EMF files into Windows raster graphics format
- Metafile’s DPI Support
- Issues are resolved for getting original wmf values.
- High computability and steady response with Java Applets.
- Issues with Resultant file created with WMF File to PNG are successfully resolved.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Metafiles for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Metafiles for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Show metafiles with JSPs and Servlets
- Rendering to Graphics2D with Transformations
Overview: Aspose.Metafiles for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java and web applications. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
More about Aspose.Metafiles for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Metafiles for Java
- Download Aspose.Metafiles for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Metafiles for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Metafiles for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Metafiles for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Metafiles for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
- By rajuchacha007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 19Last Post: 03-18-2010, 10:10 AM
- By plasma in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2009, 09:58 AM
- By santhosh_el in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 04-04-2009, 01:36 PM
- By mahipal_reddy621 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2008, 11:21 AM
- By saran123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-16-2008, 07:10 PM