Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-23-2007, 01:36 PM #1
Bitgate Server Software Environment 0.6.0
Bitgate Server Software Environment aims to build a multi-protocol application environment in which server protocol handlers can be eventually loaded and unloaded on the fly using a center console or controller Web page. It aims to have 99.9% uptime, and have high-availability compliance. It is written in Java 6, and relies completely on Java's I/O functionality to provide non-blocking support for both SSL and non-SSL sockets (without having to know how to use SSLEngine). All configuration is done via XML files, as this is easier to maintain. It includes a minimal demonstration HTTP server.
This release includes an HTTP render hook interface that allows pages to be rendered using an external library for dynamically generated web pages. Included is a Freemarker implementation of said interface. Test Freemarker pages have been added, and the code has been updated to use caching/expiry headers in HTTP. There are more miscellaneous bugfixes as well as tidying up the code base, and correcting output headers on correctly generated pages.
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2007, 04:39 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2007, 06:03 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2007, 08:54 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 07:08 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2007, 10:07 AM