Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Classic RPG 2007-10-20
- 10-21-2007, 04:16 PM #1
Java Classic RPG 2007-10-20
Java Classic RPG is an RPG framework, engine, and game that uses OpenGL, a challenging AI, huge territories, and classic pen-and-paper turn-based combat. It is in the tradition of games like Wizardry 7 and EOB, but incorporates innovations made possible by modern computing technology. The framework and engine feature a self-containing, playable, algorithmically-generated world, and can be the base for new games.
The grass vertex shader was fixed for the Intel integrated video card's low temperature limit. New animal models (such as gorilla and fox) were added. An advanced lake with depth was implemented. Waters now have a better looking coast. A small billboarding bug was fixed.
URL: Java Classic Role Playing Game Framework And Game
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2007, 12:15 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2007, 07:32 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2007, 08:57 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2007, 08:27 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2007, 09:15 AM