Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-20-2007, 05:56 PM #1
Java Machine Learning Library 0.0.12
The Java Machine Learning Library is a set of reference implementations of machine learning algorithms. These algorithms are well documented, both in the source code as on the documentation site. Along with real machine learning algorithms, many supporting algorithms are provided: distance measures, evaluation criteria, data sets for validation purposes, and some sample code.
This release adds numerous new algorithms and some improvements to the current algorithms. It includes real wavelet transforms (Sombrero, Morlet, Gauss, and Der Gauss), a fast implementation of the Dynamic Time Warping algorithm, a Fast Fourier Transform filter, support for Complex numbers, discretization filters, and some feature selection techniques (PCA, FCBF).
URL: Java-ML | Abeel (dot) be
- By hiranya in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:47 AM
- By Heather in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2009, 01:28 PM
- By nitingupta183 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2008, 07:34 AM
- By Albert in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:48 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2007, 07:47 AM