Replace Text (Russian & Swedish), Add Header & Footer in Pdf Docs
What is new in this release?
This most recent version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 3.3.0 includes plenty of improved features. This release includes enhanced Russian and Swedish text replacement with improved Form, PdfViewer, PdfConverter, PdfContentEditor and PdfExtractor classes. Our team worked hard on making of the component safer and better to be used in a multi-threaded as well as web server environment. The main new & improved features added in this version are listed below
- Re-package the JAR file with classes in unique package name
- Minimize temporary files usage to ensure multithread-safety
- PdfExtractor, PdfConverter and PDfViewer don't work in Linux
- Issues with Russian & Swedish text replacement is resolved
- Stamped file is issues are resolved successfully
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Performance Improvement while converting TIFF to PDF
- Allow or Disallow Privileges on PDF Document
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a Java component for PDF document manipulation of both windows & web based Java applications that allow developers to edit existing PDF documents. Main features include; Filling XFA fields in PDF, creating PDF document link, font style, modifying AcroForm, extracting and adding Images and text, getting and modifying meta information of PDF file, encrypting or decrypting a PDF file, Adding watermark or logo, append pages and converting PDF file to a single Tiff file or XML file.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Download Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Product Overview and Features for Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts