Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Tigase Server 3.0.2-b700
- 10-18-2007, 12:31 PM #1
Tigase Server 3.0.2-b700
Tigase Server is a lightweight and scalable Jabber/XMPP server. No third party libraries are needed. For services with very high load and a huge number of users, it can be deployed on as many machines as needed.
Two new additions to the server standard component suite are MUC and Bosh. These components haven't been extensively tested by real users yet, but they have been run through a test suite. This release includes many bugfixes and corrections as well as performance and resource consumption improvements.
URL: tigase.org | Open Source and Free (GPLv3) Jabber/XMPP environment.
- By maruthi_s in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2008, 06:11 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:59 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2007, 07:59 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2007, 07:26 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2007, 02:51 PM