Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-08-2010, 02:09 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Generate ItalianPost25, RM4SCC & IATA 2 of 5 Barcode Symbologies
What’s new in this release?
The new version of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports 1.3.0 has been released. Three new barcode symbology types (RM4SCC, ItalianPost25 and IATA2of5) are added in this release. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Italian Post 25 barcode generation with checksum support and automatic grouping of codetext
- Support RM4SCC (Royal Mail Four States Customer) barcode generation with checksum support and automatic calculation of height of four state bars
- IATA 2 of 5 (International Air Transport Association 2 of 5) barcode generations with checksum support.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Printing BarCodes in Report that uses DataSource
- Print BarCodes Generate BarCodes using BarCodeAttributesFactory
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports allows developers to display high quality barcode labels on JasperReports that can be rendered further in BMP, JPG, GIF and PNG formats. It supports more than 25 barcode symbologies including Linear or 2D barcodes and can also be integrated into existing and new JasperReport (jrxml) files. Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports is written purely in Java and a single provided JAR file can easily be deployed on the machines running JasperReports or JasperServer.
More about Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
- Download Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
- Online Documentation of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports blog
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2010, 11:54 AM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2010, 12:11 PM
- By naveen.dpt2007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2010, 02:05 PM
- By alexre2005 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-03-2009, 02:59 PM
- By anthrax in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2009, 03:48 PM