Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Personal Finance Manager R1_0_19
- 10-16-2007, 07:51 PM #1
Personal Finance Manager R1_0_19
Personal Finance Manager is a finance and expense tracking tool for those with limited or no accounting experience. You can use it to manage expenses and track account balances, generate reports, create and save complex filters to search the transaction history, create charts and graphs for assets, liabilities, and daily net worth tracking, view stock prices/quotes, store contacts, email, and phone numbers, and import OFX data for banks and credit cards. It supports the latest Quicken format, and also supports downloading current statement for bank and credit card accounts.
This is the final pass through the search/filter feature. All known search-related bugs have been resolved. Filtering by amount now works. The filter setup has been simplified. A search quick toolbar (Ctrl+F) has been added.
URL: Mjrz.net Personal Finance resources
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 01:52 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2007, 03:00 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2007, 05:15 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2007, 12:24 AM
- By johnt in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:36 PM