Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DB Visual ARCHITECT 4.1 sp1
- 10-16-2007, 07:50 PM #1
DB Visual ARCHITECT 4.1 sp1
DB Visual Architect (DBVA) is a powerful tool that provides support for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD), which assist with realizing UML designs as relational database implementations. By drawing a class diagram for the system, you can generate the required database tables and persistent source code for database manipulation. It can also be used with existing software.
Improvements were made to database modeling, code engineering, modeling, interoperability, and team collaboration. This release supports modeling, reverse and forward engineering of stored procedure and database triggers, bookmarking diagrams and shapes, batch processing through running command-line operations, mass selection of shapes through Handi-Selection, and much more. Other useful features include exporting revisions from Teamwork server/SVN/CVS, managing pre-written documentation templates, and jumping to a diagram via the Jump To dialog box.
URL: Build Database Applications Faster, Better and Cheaper - Object-Relational Mapping Tools
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 07:48 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2007, 08:48 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 08:16 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 08:15 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2007, 06:50 AM