Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-16-2007, 06:49 PM #1
DB Visual ARCHITECT for Eclipse 4.1 sp1
DB Visual Architect for Eclipse (DBVA-EC) is a full-featured Object Relational Mapping (ORM) plugin for Eclipse that provides round-trip code engineering support with Java. The tool acts as a bridge between object model, data model, and relational model by automating the mapping between relational rows in a database and object models which can be manipulated by a Java program.
Improvements were made to database modeling, code engineering, modeling, interoperability, and team collaboration. This release supports modeling, reverse and forward engineering of stored procedure and database triggers, bookmarking diagrams and shapes, batch processing through running command-line operations, mass selection of shapes through Handi-Selection, and much more. Other useful features include exporting revisions from Teamwork server/SVN/CVS, managing pre-written documentation templates, and jumping to a diagram via the Jump To dialog box.
URL: Build Database Applications Faster, Better and Cheaper - Object-Relational Mapping Tools
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:50 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2007, 07:48 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 07:16 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 07:15 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2007, 05:50 AM