Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-16-2007, 06:47 PM #1
SDE for Eclipse Professional Edition 4.1 sp1
SDE for Eclipse is a UML modeling environment tightly integrated with the Eclipse IDE. It lets you draw all types of UML diagrams (use case diagrams, class diagrams, component diagrams, etc.) in Eclipse, reverse source code (Java, C++, XML, XML Schema, CORBA IDL, etc.) to UML models, and generate Java source from UML diagrams. It features the latest UML notation support, a Rational Rose importer, an XMI importer, Microsoft Visio integration, HTML/PDF documentation generators, and plug-in and template support.
Improvements were made to modeling, interoperability, database modeling, code engineering, and team collaboration. This release supports bookmarking shapes, batch processing through running command-line operations, modeling with stored procedure and database triggers, exporting revisions from Teamwork server/SVN/CVS, and much more. Other useful features include enhancements of the sequence diagram, jumping to a diagram via the Jump To dialog box, importing Telelogic Rhapsody projects, and support for searching options in the Options dialog box.
URL: Eclipse UML Plug-in - SDE for Eclipse
- By mew in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2009, 10:29 AM
- By softdev in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2008, 11:52 AM
- By ravian in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 10:32 AM
- By aman_max1981 in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2007, 11:02 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 07:13 AM