Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: edtFTPj 1.5.6
- 10-16-2007, 06:45 PM #1
edtFTPj is an FTP client library that allows any Java application to have full embedded FTP functionality. It includes a straightforward but comprehensive API with functions such as put (), get(), chdir(), dir() and pwd(). Active and passive modes are supported.
In dirDetails(), English is now always tried first for date parsing locale, followed by the default locale. Other locales can also be specified. Also, date parsing exceptions are no longer propagated; the relevant field is now set to null. FTPException from size() is now ignored if resume is being tried for an upload (which occurs if the file does not exist). The parsing code for Connect:Enterprise UNIX was fixed. Accessors were added for message fragment collections used in parsing server messages for FTP/S.
URL: FTP Java, Java library FTP, Java FTP, Java FTP library,free
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2008, 04:17 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2007, 04:25 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2007, 03:20 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2007, 09:13 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 09:58 AM