Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: YourKit Java Profiler 7.0.5
- 10-16-2007, 06:40 PM #1
YourKit Java Profiler 7.0.5
YourKit Java Profiler is a CPU and memory profiler that makes it easy to solve wide range of CPU- and memory-related performance problems. It features automatic leak detection, powerful tools for the analysis of memory distribution, an object heap browser, comprehensive memory tests as part of your JUnit testing process, extremely low profiling overhead, transparent deobfuscation support, and integration with Eclipse, JBuilder, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, and JDeveloper IDEs.
A bug which might cause an invalid memory snapshot to be captured on profiled application shutdown was fixed. Incorrect array sizes might be reported for 64-bit Java 5 VMs. Several problems with CPU profiling on some old Linux configurations were fixed. Problems launching Eclipse JUnit plugin test configurations with profiler were solved.
URL: Java Profiler - .NET Profiler - The profilers for Java and .NET professionals
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:25 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:44 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2007, 03:50 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:11 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2007, 05:10 PM