Java 1.4 or 1.5 Environment Support & Radar Chart Customization
What is new in this release?
This most recent version of Aspose.Report for Java 2.1.0 separate builds for Java 1.4 and 1.5 environments. Now user can create charts on any system that has Java 2 Platform Standard Edition 1.4 or higher. Also Support is provided for the customization of the labelsí area of Radar charts. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below.
- Separate build for Java 1.4 environment
- Separate build for Java 1.5 environment
- Improved plotting of Curve charts
- Ability to customize the labelsí area of a Radar Chart
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Report for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Report for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Working with LegendBox
- How to create a Radar Chart
Overview: Aspose.Report for Java
Aspose.Report is a Java query builder and charting control allowing developers to quickly add ad hoc capabilities to their Java applications as well as creating popular chart types having some stylish effects like transparency, gradients and anti-aliasing. Now Aspose.Report for Java supports 17 most popular chart types. It allows you to connect with any database and offers the outputs in the form of SQL statement and SqlResponse. It supports custom CSS style, Pareto chart, secondary axis grid, zero line, LegendBox, Scatter chart, custom axis labels, secondary axis, selecting any column from any table of the database and allows you to enable/disable error messaging.
More about Aspose.Report for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Report for Java
- Download Aspose.Report for Java
- Product Overview of Aspose.Report for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Report for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Report for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Report for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Report for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts