Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: SDE for Eclipse 4.1 sp1
- 10-04-2007, 10:13 PM #1
SDE for Eclipse 4.1 sp1
SDE for Eclipse is a UML modeling environment tightly integrated with Eclipse IDE. It lets you draw all types of UML diagrams (use case diagrams, class diagrams, component diagrams, etc.) in Eclipse, reverse source code (Java, C++, XML, XML Schema, CORBA IDL, etc.) to UML models, and generate Java source from UML diagrams. It features the latest UML notation support, a Rational Rose importer, an XMI importer, Microsoft Visio integration, HTML/PDF documentation generators, and plug-in and template support.
A bookmark is supported for linked to diagrams and shapes. Another new feature is handi-selection. You can now select shapes from within the range of any of the four sides of the mouse cursor position. Command-line operations were introduced for batch processing of tasks by executing commands. Multiple revisions can be exported from VP Teamwork Server, Subversion, and CVS repositories. Sequence Diagrams are the most popular diagrams used for dynamic modeling, so its usability was increased a lot. There are also a number of enhancements for various other features.
URL: Eclipse UML Plug-in - SDE for Eclipse
- By sireesha in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2008, 09:23 PM
- By XiaoXiao in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2008, 11:55 AM
- By bikeboardsurf in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2007, 11:56 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2007, 08:47 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2007, 06:49 AM