Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: YourKit Java Profiler 7.0.3
- 10-04-2007, 09:11 PM #1
YourKit Java Profiler 7.0.3
YourKit Java Profiler is a CPU and memory profiler that makes it easy to solve wide range of CPU- and memory-related performance problems. It features automatic leak detection, powerful tools for the analysis of memory distribution, an object heap browser, comprehensive memory tests as part of your JUnit testing process, extremely low profiling overhead, transparent deobfuscation support, and integration with Eclipse, JBuilder, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, and JDeveloper IDEs.
The methods by which a wall time is measured instead of a CPU time are now configurable. A crash in method lookup was fixed. The amount of memory required for loading of an HPROF snapshot is greatly reduced. Several problems in NetBeans integration were fixed. The profiler requires 5%-10% less memory to load snapshots. The Controller.getStatus() method was added to the profiler API. A serious problem of co-existing profiler and debugger agents was resolved.
URL: Java Profiler - .NET Profiler - The profilers for Java and .NET professionals
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:25 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:44 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2007, 04:50 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2007, 05:10 PM