Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: beaTunes 1.2.3
- 09-26-2007, 01:22 PM #1
beaTunes is an iTunes companion app capable of automatically analyzing your music collection to help you build better playlists. It analyzes BPM (beats per minute), silence at the beginning or end of a song, and the color (based on frequency spectrum) of a given song. Some of the data is stored through iTunes, and some is stored by beaTunes itself. beaTunes can suggest albums that would complement your music collection, display music charts, and help you find and fix errors in your song meta data, like typos and wrong genres. It also allows you to blog about selected songs or playlists.
Changes from the inspection dialog are now committed as a batch operation when the user closes the dialog. Language names are now referred to by their English names. There are other minor UI improvements. This release is compatible with the latest Leopard (OS 10.5) seed.
URL: beaTunes ~ build better playlists
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 03:04 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2007, 07:28 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2007, 05:30 PM
- By johnt in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:18 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2007, 10:59 AM