Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: The Frink Language 2007-05-17
- 05-18-2007, 07:34 AM #1levent Guest
The Frink Language 2007-05-17
Frink is a calculating tool and programming language designed to help you in the real world. It tracks units of measurement throughout all calculations and ensures that answers are correct. It converts between systems of measurement and has a huge library of physical data. It handles conversions between time zones, currencies, and historical values of the U.S. dollar and the British pound, translates between several languages, does date/time math, and more.
This release improves pattern matching and mathematical transformation rules by allowing patterns to match arbitrary functions. There is a new "symbolic mode" which suppresses some types of errors that would be desirable when running normal programs. An experimental standalone Windows executable is now available. In addition, there are several new options available for formatting numerical values.
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2007, 07:15 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2007, 04:32 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2007, 08:01 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2007, 12:55 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2007, 10:05 AM