Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: GeoServer 1.6.0-beta3
- 09-23-2007, 12:28 AM #1
GeoServer connects your information to the Geospatial Web. With GeoServer, you can publish and edit data using open standards. Your information is made available in a large variety of formats as maps/images or actual geospatial data. GeoServer's transactional capabilities offer robust support for shared editing. It supports WFS-T and WMS open protocols from the OGC to produce JPEG, PNG, SVG, KML/KMZ, GML, PDF, Shapefiles, GeoRSS, JSON, and more. It is built on the GeoTools2 Java GIS toolkit.
The main focus of this release has been a number of performance improvements, mostly centered around rendering maps. Other improvements include fixes in reprojection in the WFS, with some of the WFS 1.1 work being backported to WFS 1.0. This allows things like digitizing on top of Yahoo! Maps and saving the points back to GeoServer, where it automatically puts it in the right projection for the dataset. The WFS datastore is also now fixed up. The GeoJSON implementation is now part of the standard distribution instead of a separate download.
URL: Experimental - Confluence
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2008, 06:13 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 08:58 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2007, 07:02 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2007, 09:54 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2007, 07:48 AM