Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Application Monitor API 2.7
- 09-22-2007, 11:25 PM #1
Java Application Monitor API 2.7
The Java Application Monitor (JAMon) is a free, simple, high performance, thread safe, Java API that allows developers to easily monitor production applications. JAMon can be used to determine application performance bottlenecks, user/application interactions, and application scalability. JAMon gathers summary statistics such as hits, execution times (total, average, minimum, maximum, standard deviation), and simultaneous application requests. JAMon statistics are displayed in the sortable JAMon report.
This release adds the ability to monitor Tomcat 4/5/5.5/6, JBoss 4.0.5, and Jetty 6.1.5 page resources. It adds an EJB3 interceptor that will monitor EJB calls and exceptions. Added to existing features, these allow developers to monitor servlets/JSPs, EJBs, JDBC/SQL, and log4j without requiring any code changes on their part.
- By ranak81 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2007, 09:45 PM
- By snooze-g in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2007, 09:05 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2007, 01:40 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2007, 08:08 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2007, 10:03 AM