Set Font Color, Font Style & Font Family While Replacing Text
What is new in this release?
This most recent version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 3.2.0 includes plenty of new and improved features. In this release, the replace text mechanism has improved by introducing a new feature to specify font color, font size, font style and font family while replacing text. Also users can get font size of the particular text segment. The main new & improved features added in this version are listed below
- Specify output image quality level
- Provide support to specify Font Color while replacing text
- Provide support to specify Font Style while replacing text
- Provide support to specify Font Family while replacing text
- Allow to find the font size of an existing text
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Setting Font Attributes While Replacing Text
- Getting Font Size of the Text In the PDF File
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a Java component for PDF document manipulation of both windows & web based Java applications that allow developers to edit existing PDF documents. Main features include; Filling XFA fields in PDF, creating PDF document link, font style, modifying AcroForm, extracting and adding Images and text, getting and modifying meta information of PDF file, encrypting or decrypting a PDF file, Adding watermark or logo, append pages and converting PDF file to a single Tiff file or XML file.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Download Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Product Overview and Features for Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher