Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JGame 3.0
- 08-10-2007, 04:42 PM #1
JGame is a small 2D game engine that runs on any Java JRE 1.2+ platform, as well as the mobile CLDC1.1/MIDP2.0 platform. It provides a very high-level framework, enabling "classic" type arcade games to be developed with a minimum of code and effort. It is based on sprites with automatic animation and collision detection, and a tile-based background with easy sprite-tile interaction facilities. JGame games can be deployed in a variety of ways without requiring any changes in the code: regular applications, webstart, applets, or MIDlets.
A major rewrite was undertaken, enabling games to be compiled for the mobile MIDP2.0/CLDC1.1 platform. The package structure has been changed and some platform-independent classes have been added. The directory and make structure have been changed. The code has been optimized, and several small improvements and bugfixes were made.
URL: JGame Home
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2008, 01:39 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 05:57 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2007, 09:14 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2007, 08:18 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2007, 05:24 PM