Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Docking
- 05-17-2007, 09:16 AM #1levent Guest
Java Docking library allows developers to easily manage dynamic dragging of Swing components. Static applications can be turned into flexible environments that users can tune to their needs and preferences. The library provides all the necessary components, ranging from simple draggable buttons in toolbars, all the way to multiple floating frames in complex layouts. Layouts can be saved between sessions.
Java Docking comes with extensive documentation, samples, and source code.
Java Docking is distributed under a dual license: the GNU General Public License (GPL), or a commercial license. Developers can choose whichever is most suited for their needs.
URL: Sanaware Java Docking
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 07:55 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2007, 06:09 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2007, 04:38 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 12:46 AM