Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: jPersist 2 rc 3
- 08-10-2007, 04:29 PM #1
jPersist 2 rc 3
jPersist is an extremely powerful object-relational database persistence API that manages to avoid the need for configuration and annotation; mapping is automatic. It uses JDBC, and can work with any relational database and any type of connection resource. It uses information obtained from the database to handle mapping between the database and Java objects, so mapping configuration is not needed, and annotation is not needed. In fact, there is no configuration needed at all.
This is a major milestone release. The documentation was updated. Usability enhancements and bugfixes were made. Support for several more databases was added. jPersist now directly supports DB2, Oracle, MySQL, HSQL, Derby, and PostgreSQL. It also directly supports all JDBC SQL data types, including direct support for Blobs/Clobs, Streams, Readers, and more. Exception handling support was improved.
URL: Software Sensation Inc. - jWebApp Web Application Framework, Install&Update, MemSL - Memory Structures Library
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2007, 12:16 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 06:34 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:00 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:27 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2007, 12:15 PM