Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-10-2007, 04:27 PM #1
YourKit Java Profiler 7.0-build2078
YourKit Java Profiler is a CPU and memory profiler that makes it easy to solve wide range of CPU- and memory-related performance problems. It features automatic leak detection, powerful tools for the analysis of memory distribution, an object heap browser, comprehensive memory tests as part of your JUnit testing process, extremely low profiling overhead, transparent deobfuscation support, and integration with Eclipse, JBuilder, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, and JDeveloper IDEs.
Java 6 under MacOS X is now supported. Automatic de-obfuscation works for live views as well as for saved snapshots. SQL stored procedures are now grouped into a separate node in the "J2EE statistics" view. Profiling of J2EE servers is supported from within the Eclipse IDE. NetBeans 6 milestone1 is supported. Several JRockit-related critical bugs have been fixed.
URL: Java Profiler - .NET Profiler - The profilers for Java and .NET professionals
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:25 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:44 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2007, 03:50 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:11 PM