Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: beaTunes 1.2.0
- 08-08-2007, 09:18 PM #1Super Moderator
- Join Date
- Apr 2007
- Rep Power
beaTunes is an iTunes companion app capable of automatically analyzing your music collection to help you build better playlists. It analyzes BPM (beats per minute), silence at the beginning or end of a song, and the color (based on frequency spectrum) of a given song. Some of the data is stored through iTunes, and some is stored by beaTunes itself. beaTunes can suggest albums that would complement your music collection, display music charts, and help you find and fix errors in your song meta data, like typos and wrong genres. It also allows you to blog about selected songs or playlists.
MusicIP.com support was added. This allows users to identify track using acoustic fingerprints. Several new inspectors (different year, different language, missing album artist) were added, and old ones were improved. A text-based lyrics language identifier was added. The (drag and) drop behavior for song tables was improved. The audio decoding on OS X was sped up significantly, which results in much faster analysis. More features were added and issues were fixed.
URL: beaTunes ~ build better playlists
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 03:04 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2007, 07:28 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2007, 05:30 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2007, 01:22 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2007, 10:59 AM