Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-21-2010, 09:31 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
Informative Webinar: Is Java ready for Carrier Grade Applications?
Date and Time: June 25, 2010 (10:00am PT/1:00pm ET)
The ability to reduce the development time of carrier-grade applications is critical!
While there is no single "right" software language – Java is way ahead for those looking to extend their service portfolio at the same time as capturing network efficiencies.
This Webinar will
• Examine the evolved practices associated with Java
• Compare Java with conventional carrier-class technologies like C on parameters like Performance, Availability, Scalability, Extensibility, Fault Tolerance and Developer Productivity
So, whether you’re new to Java or are familiar with the pain associated with the limitations of other technologies, you will want to attend this informative webinar to learn more about how Java can help you in building better carrier-grade solutions.
We will also share a case study on attempting iterative development for Java based projects.
Register at http://www.impetus.com/featured_webinar?eventid=20
- By Amsih in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2010, 02:30 PM
- By Kate in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2010, 12:18 PM
- By Sara_21 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:45 PM
- By Starr29 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 07-24-2009, 06:21 PM
- By Starr29 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2009, 04:38 PM