Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-18-2010, 01:30 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
Webinar: IS JAVA Ready for Carrier Class Applications
The ability to reduce the development time of carrier-grade applications is critical!
While there is no single "right" software language – Java is way ahead for those looking to extend their service portfolio at the same time as capturing network efficiencies.
This Webinar will:
• Examine the evolved practices associated with Java
• Compare Java with conventional carrier-class technologies like C on parameters like Performance, Availability, Scalability, Extensibility, Fault Tolerance and Developer Productivity
So, whether you’re new to Java or are familiar with the pain associated with the limitations of other technologies, you will want to attend this informative webinar on ‘Is Java ready for Carrier Grade Applications?’ to learn more about how Java can help you in building better carrier-grade solutions.
We will also share a case study on attempting iterative development for Java based projects
Webinar: Is Java ready for Carrier Grade Applications?
Date: June 25, 2010 (10 a.m.PT / 1 p.m. ET)
Duration: 40 mins
To Register Click Impetus Webinars on best-practices, latest software technologies, technology and product development case studies including mobility, HPC, Mobile Social networking, test automation framework, software performance testing. Impetus stays at the forefro
- By Kate in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2010, 11:18 AM
- By cold in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2010, 01:07 AM
- By Starr29 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 07-24-2009, 05:21 PM
- By Starr29 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2009, 03:38 PM
- By Starr29 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2009, 01:02 AM