Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-06-2007, 06:03 PM #1levent Guest
Bitgate Server Software Environment 0.4.3
Bitgate Server Software Environment aims to build a multi-protocol environment in which server protocol handlers can be eventually loaded and unloaded on the fly using a center console or controller Web page. It aims to have 99.9% uptime, and have high-availability (Java 6) compliance. It is written in Java 5, and relies completely on Java's I/O functionality to provide non-blocking support for both SSL and non-SSL sockets (transparently). All configuration is done via XML files, as this is easier to maintain. It includes a minimal demonstration HTTP server.
This is the last release in the 0.4.x series of code. The HTTP directory code was updated to show truncated filenames, file sizes, and types in two columns. hashCode to ByteString was implemented so that HashMaps can be used with ByteStrings as keys. Keep-Alive was implemented in the HTTP server. A couple of responses to the client from the server were corrected. 302 redirects were added on directory entries that do not end in "/".
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2007, 04:39 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2007, 01:36 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2007, 08:54 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 07:08 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2007, 10:07 AM