Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MiG Layout Manager 2.4
- 05-16-2007, 05:11 AM #1levent Guest
MiG Layout Manager 2.4
MiGLayout is the most versatile and flexible Swing and SWT Layout Manager for Java. It is using String or API type-checked constraints to format the layout. Strings are both short to type and easy to understand. MiGLayout can produce flowing, grid based, absolute (with links), grouped and docking layouts. You will never have to switch to another layout manager ever again! MiGLayout is created to be to manually coded layouts what Matisse/GroupLayout is to IDE supported visual layouts.
- Added the LayoutCallback abstract class that can be extended to dynamically change/affect the size and position of component within the layout cycle.
- Added new Web Start demo that shows some of the functionality of the LayoutCallback.
- Massive speed improvement for the SWT version. In nested layouts the speed improvent is approx (max nesting level) exp 7! The nesting slowdown was due to a bug.
- Improved row/column sizing when a spanning component is pushing rows/colums apart becase is has a larger minimum/preferred size. Now works with "push"ing components and the last row/column will be resized if no specific "grow" row/column exist.
URL: MiG Layout Java Layout Manager for Swing and SWT
- By adlb1300 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2007, 08:33 AM
- By gmioannou in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2007, 04:12 AM
- By coco in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 08:03 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 06:43 PM