Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-29-2010, 07:54 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
Open Source Web Application Framework
Open-tides is a web application framework that can be used to quickly setup a web application using Spring MVC and JPA. This framework aims to alleviate the overhead associated with common activities performed in Web development. In short, it automatically does stuff common for most websites like user login and management. And one more thing, it's free! You can download it at code.google.com
Here are some of its notable features:
- Basic project setup. Open tides gives you base project setup right away. Base setup includes user login and management.
- Built-in security. Integrated with ACEGI Security and pre-configured.
- Support for CRUD pages. Uses JPA/Hibernate for CRUD operations by simply extending pre-built classes.
- Search By Example. CRUD pages includes built-in search criteria and results pagination.
- Audit Logging. Changes to data (who, when, what) are tracked.
- Email notification. Email notifications and alerts are pre-configured.
- Database Evolve. Allows scripted database updates for production roll-out.
For more details about Open-Tides, click here.
To know more about its features, click here.
- By walrus in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2010, 04:43 PM
- By ankurk in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 10Last Post: 12-24-2009, 02:44 PM
- By anitha2324 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2009, 08:55 AM
- By jirkacelak in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2008, 07:27 PM
- By kzvi.kzvi.1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2008, 08:25 PM